Web Performance Manager / Product Owner
On charge of a team of 2 people, assigning tasks, creating user stories and removing impediments in order to get the best performance for all our systems (including more
than 10 websites & infrastructure).
What I've been doing:
- Contribute to the performance function and establish standards, monitoring, alerting and optimization strategies.
- Establish stakeholder relationships to identify core areas for the business and therefore build visibility around sites performance.
- Translate high-level business requirements into specific technical definitions and monitoring solutions to meet requirements.
- Build an end-to-end performance reporting and monitoring chain to be able to report on each component of the application stack from network to databases.
- Responsible for providing improvement recommendations to technical teams, marketing and business stakeholders.
- Responsible for leading performance analysis investigations to gain insights and help influence the improvement of the client experience. As part of the performance team, you will engage with specialists across the company, including software and systems teams to understand, explore and challenge the limits of performance capabilities.
- Responsible to lead the analysis of the performance KPIs deviations and agree an action plan to address them.
- Create a data culture, ensuring that all available data is used to identify methods of improving and influencing tactics for conversion and reducing abandonment rates.
- Take ownership for creating regular reports to ensure transparency and relevant communications to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for unifying and maintaining the performance reporting metrics.
- Responsible for defining the core web vitals metrics threshold and defining the Operational Procedures when there are performance deviations.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on performance improvement initiatives.
Scrum (as PO), Jira, Confluence, Mattermost, Graphana, Synthetic monitor, Graphite and sitespeed.io among others are my tools on my daily-basis.